Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: FIRE Crossroads 018: Grossing 7 Figures Annually as a Dentist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: FIRE Crossroads 018: Grossing 7 Figures Annually as a Dentist

It’s an enviable dilemma. How does one retire when the job is so good, pays extraordinarily well, allows for ample ... Read more

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Great story/interview! Amazing he can generate that much by only working 30 hours per week, and NOT taking insurance. That’s probably why his overhead is only 30%. Maybe that’s close to normal for general dentist (I have no idea)???

Comment

He's killing it.

I do find it ironic that he was lamenting about healthcare in wealthy individuals but runs a medical practice where he does not take insurance.

Comment

Great story.

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
          Great story.
          Agree. Also lots of dentists killing it in PP it seems?

Comment

Great job on designing a life that he doesn't need to retire from

Comment

Originally posted by Sampter View Post
              He's killing it.

I do find it ironic that he was lamenting about healthcare in wealthy individuals but runs a medical practice where he does not take insurance.
              There is no such thing as dental "insurance". I'm missing the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by toofy View Post
                There is no such thing as dental "insurance". I'm missing the irony.
                Dental insurance is basically, contracted prices. Premiums paid and the bill is split in half and a cap on the total charges.
                That is outsourcing price negotiation for practices that will accept volume at a lower price. There is a cost/benefit if you actually need to use it.

Comment

Working...
                X