Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The 90/10 Rule of Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The 90/10 Rule of Retirement

Are you tired of all these rules yet? It’s starting to seem like personal finance and retirement have more rules ... Read more

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

It’s akin to Bernstein’s advice that once you’ve won the game you can stop playing.

Comment

Easy to say we hardly every look or think about numbers/portfolio in a raging bull market. I imagine retirees would be spending much more time looking at finances if we were in a prolonged recession/bear market.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDangerZone View Post
        Easy to say we hardly every look or think about numbers/portfolio in a raging bull market. I imagine retirees would be spending much more time looking at finances if we were in a prolonged recession/bear market.
        I wonder if that will happen. I keep thinking it will. I wonder if 2022 will be the year?
        Anyway, nothing to do. Time in Beats timing..........but I think it is going to crash!
        And yes, those people will look up from the golf course or the surf board.

Comment

Working...
        X