I am going crazy. Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DantheMan View Post

^THIS. It sounds like you need to do something asap because if you get burned out, then you aren't doing any good for anyone. when I cut back days, I actually earned more and was less stressed. I also converted to an alternating schedule so that I work M-Th week1, then Tu-Fri week 2 etc etc this gives me a 4 day weekend every other weekend which is like a mini vacation from work every other week.
    Wow. That is amazing. Might have to steal this idea.

Comment

Since WCI just posted an article on it, I thought it’d be worth mentioning that I did hire a coach to help w burnout. I’ll plan to post my experiences with this over the next few months in case anybody would be interested. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by WizardOfGauze View Post
        Since WCI just posted an article on it, I thought it’d be worth mentioning that I did hire a coach to help w burnout. I’ll plan to post my experiences with this over the next few months in case anybody would be interested. Fingers crossed!
        I hope you and the coach explore what propelled you to work at that pace and then need permission to cut back. I think this is very important to understand, jmpo. Very glad you followed the consensus of the thread.

Good luck.
        Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Agree with others.

Cutting back is one thing but maybe you can organize your workflow better, Voice record or dictate notes as you go along and get someone to transcribe it. Spend a little longer with each patient but charge a higher level of visit. If you take insurance, cut out the low paying ones. More assistants who can take care of some of the workload.

Comment

Working...
          X