Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: Best Financial Books for Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: Best Financial Books for Doctors

What are the most unbiased, accurate, high-yielding, current, and entertaining financial books for doctors and other high income professionals? Here you go!

The post Best Financial Books for Doctors appeared first on The White Coat Investor - Investing & Personal Finance for Doctors.

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

The Overtaxed Investor review has an editorial slip and transitions from DeMuth to Lange.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post
      The Overtaxed Investor review has an editorial slip and transitions from DeMuth to Lange.
      I happen to like both authors, but probably best not to confuse the two.

Comment

21st Century Wealth by Rachel Podnos O'Leary is excellent for young couples

Comment

'The Psychology of Money' by Morgan Housel.

Highly recommended - a quick read - 20 or so short vignettes about money, investing, finance, happiness, etc - words of wisdom.

Comment

"Little Book of Common Sense Investing" by Bogle

Comment

Keep em coming. I ordered 3 from Jim's blog list. I'm a cheap date, this is my idea of good beach reading.

Comment

Originally posted by xraygoggles View Post
                'The Psychology of Money' by Morgan Housel.

Highly recommended - a quick read - 20 or so short vignettes about money, investing, finance, happiness, etc - words of wisdom.
                Absolutely. It did not make the list because the article was from 2017.

Comment

wade pfau’s retirement planning guidebook
                  “. . . And the LORD spake, saying “First shalt thou take out the Holy 401k. Then shalt thou save to 20%, no more, no less. 20% shall be the number thou shalt save, and the number of the saving shall be 20%. 25% shalt thou not save, neither save thou 15%, excepting that thou then proceed to 20%. 30% is right out . . .””

Comment

Tax free wealth, fortunes formula, lifecycle investing, signal and the noise

Comment

Just read Bogles book on funds-too many books will get you nowhere

Comment

Slightly off topic... but I listened to Jim's podcast on this subject. I know it was recorded a few weeks ago and wondering if you all have figured this one out. At minute 30-31, he states that they are not eliminating the backdoor Roth (not speaking of the Mega Backdoor Roth). Is that still true?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC OB View Post
                          Slightly off topic... but I listened to Jim's podcast on this subject. I know it was recorded a few weeks ago and wondering if you all have figured this one out. At minute 30-31, he states that they are not eliminating the backdoor Roth (not speaking of the Mega Backdoor Roth). Is that still true?
                          Factually, the House subsequently passed a bill that includes elimination of BD Roth’s of both varieties, but the Senate has not. Not clear if the bill will pass in its current form, though this is not one of the major sticking points.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post

Factually, the House subsequently passed a bill that includes elimination of BD Roth’s of both varieties, but the Senate has not. Not clear if the bill will pass in its current form, though this is not one of the major sticking points.
                            Thank you!

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/21st-Century-...8204593&sr=8-2

Comment

Working...
                              X