Facebook group for ladies attending the WCI Conference 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook group for ladies attending the WCI Conference 2018

If you're a lady and attending the WCI conference, we have created a Facebook group "Ladies of Finance: White Coat Investor Conference 2018" - search for it on FB and add yourself. One of the admins will approve you. This group will be for planning, organizing car shares / housing, and info about activities and any questions you may have!

The requirement to be in this group:

-You must be a woman (physician or not) and be registered for the conference, thanks!

Done!
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

I could not find the group when I searched on my phone but no problem on a laptop.

Comment

Well this might be the first time in 5 years I'm sad I'm not on facebook ;-) . . . I'm a local though so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and pass it along to anyone in the group!

Comment

Well this might be the first time in 5 years I’m sad I’m not on facebook ???? . . . I’m a local though so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and pass it along to anyone in the group!

I'm going to PM you!

Comment

I just registered and requested to be added to the FB group. Excited to meet all of you!

Comment

Working...
            X