Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCICON22 - who's going? (Edited to open poll back up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCICON22 - who's going? (Edited to open poll back up)

WCICON22 sign up starts on Tuesday evening. The dates for the conference are February 19-22 in Phoenix, AZ. Information is included here: https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/ph...cy-conference/

Are you planning to attend in person?
    1. Yes-yes-yes! Wild horses could not keep me away.
    7.69%
    2. Probably, I might wait and see how the pandemic plays out and if my friends are going.
    11.54%
    3. Probably not. I might change my mind later.
    23.08%
    4. Definitely not.
    57.69%
    Last edited by The White Coat Investor; 09-19-2021, 06:04 PM.

page not found

[Fixed. Correct link is here: https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/ph...y-conference/]
    Last edited by The White Coat Investor; 09-19-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

A reason to keep the answers confidential?

Comment

Will I get a discount since I do not need CME?

Comment

I thought you were Director of Social Activities and moderators got expenses paid?

Comment

would love to meet some of you in person, but cant make it in 2022.

Comment

Not sure why the link is not working, but you know how to find it.
              I did not realize that the vote results default was private. Fixed it.
              Any other complaints?

Comment

In February is it usually warm in enough in Phoenix to swim outside and use the outdoor pools?

Comment

vagabond, your link has an "11" in the word wellness

I went to 1 and was more antisocial than normal because I had an injury and couldn't ski, so I was pouting.
                  I went to 2 and was more antisocial than normal because, well, that virus spreading out of Wuhan.
                  I skipped 3 because I didn't think I'd be any more social plus I didn't need the CME.
                  I will probably skip 4 for the same reasons, plus PHX leaves me a little empty.

Highly recommended though at least once!

Comment

i have a conflict that weekend. This year i'll pass. Been to all of them so far (in person or virtual).

Comment

Originally posted by E5797 View Post
                      In February is it usually warm in enough in Phoenix to swim outside and use the outdoor pools?
                      It’s anyways warm enough in Phoenix to use outdoor pools, we just heat them in the winter!

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
                        plus PHX leaves me a little empty.
                        Blasphemy!

Comment

Went to #1. Until the IRS moves tax season to a different season, WCICON is out for me.
                          Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

When it comes to the northeast!
                            when there is no pandemic
                            When leaving my wife alone with 4 kids costs me less then the price of the conference.

Comment

I love Phoenix/Scottsdale in February, but I think I will skip this WCICON.

COVID's effects on travel and meetings began while I was at WCICON2020 in Vegas, and COVID hasn't gone away.

Comment

Working...
                              X