Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: Semi-Retirement: Benefits of Working “Retirement Jobs”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: Semi-Retirement: Benefits of Working “Retirement Jobs”

While the concept of a retirement job may sound paradoxical, I think it’s totally reasonable. Plenty of people retire from ... Read more

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

I have retired 4 times. From a solo private practice, a state institution, a college teaching gig and from the military.
    Each time I made sure the next job had less hassles and responsibilities. The funny thing was that with each job they required less of me but paid me more!!! (Go Figure)
    My present retirement job is so much fun I may be here until I'm 72, when the minimum required distribution kicks in for my tax deferred plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddleshoes View Post
      I have retired 4 times. From a solo private practice, a state institution, a college teaching gig and from the military.
      Each time I made sure the next job had less hassles and responsibilities. The funny thing was that with each job they required less of me but paid me more!!! (Go Figure)
      My present retirement job is so much fun I may be here until I'm 72, when the minimum required distribution kicks in for my tax deferred plans.
      I find this very interesting and also inspiring. So happy that you have gotten to such a good place and are doing work that you enjoy - which really turns work into fun and self-fulfillment. So important, especially as we age and begin to feel left behind and rather useless.
      Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Meaningful work is crucial for happiness and fulfillment.

Dose matters.

Comment

Working...
        X