Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The Sunday Best (4/18/2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The Sunday Best (4/18/2021)

The Sunday Best is a collection of articles I’ve curated from the furthest reaches of the internet for your reading ... Read more

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

You've got to wonder why there are no comments. The content is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bev View Post
      You've got to wonder why there are no comments. The content is lacking.
      Look again, Bev.

What types of articles would you like to see featured? Most of the articles I linked to have received hundreds of clicks each.

Comment

I think Bev is talking about this forum thread.

I think the answer is that no one who wants to comment on the article actually uses these very much. Normally they just use the comments section of the article.

So, the content is not the problem. The reason for no comments in this thread is that everyone who cares to make a comment knows there is a better place to make it. Well, except for Bev apparently.

Comment

I am not sure that comments, either here or on the linked post of curated material from other bloggers, are the best metric of content quality or engagement. Or if it should really matter to the people posting here.

Comment

I love to read "The Sunday Best"
            My 83 year old mom was with me this morning (staying with us for a bit) and she said, "Do you have a meeting this morning?" (Since i had my computer on my lap). I said "No, just reading my Sunday Paper." I then had to explain what it was.
            No big comments about the articles except for JL Collins... was a little too flowery for me. Kept thinking, when are you going to answer the question!

Comment

I also enjoy The Sunday Best and appreciate you putting it together each weekend

Comment

I get annoyed by the Sunday Best because it doesn't publish at midnight before I go to bed Saturday night.

Comment

I love the Sunday best and POF.
                  I have learned a lot from POF.

Comment

The Sunday Best is the best.

Comment

Sunday Best is my quiet reading time for the weekend. Love this time of year as I can sit outside, read and drink coffee. When the kids get up they come grab me to start breakfast and the craziness begins.

Comment

I am also a Sunday Best regular reader.

Bev, did POF forget to send you a Christmas card one time or something? You seem to have an axe to grind.

Comment

As has been mentioned previously, you guys are all forgetting that Bev is a bot whose sole purpose is to generate activity and engagement! and Bev has done it again! way to go, Bev!

Comment

Working...
                          X