WCI Conference- Save the Date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCI Conference- Save the Date!

We anticipate the long-awaited and eagerly anticipated WCI Conference will be held March 1-3rd in Park City, UT.

It will qualify for CME and space will be limited.

You will be able to sign-up and reserve your spot as soon as we finish sorting out pricing and speakers over the next few weeks, but for now, save the date!

Format will be a reception Thursday night, then speakers from 7-10 am and 4-7 pm on Friday and Saturday.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Hey Jim, I am local and happy to help out with logistics or anything else if you find yourself in need.

Comment

Great news. Count me in!

Comment

Cool! Can't wait to hear more!

Comment

Can I reserve a spot pending learning the cost and itinerary?  I'm interested, but will have to sell this to Rogue Mom...
          An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, & family
          www.RogueDadMD.com

Comment

Sounds awesome!

Comment

Date Saved! We can make this part of our annual Salt Lake trip...see some close friends and come meet some of our finance buffs/docs.

Comment

Very nice, looking forward to hearing more about the details of the conference.

-WSP

Comment

This is fantastic!  I'm sure this is only the beginning of a wonderful new annual conference!

Comment

Exciting! Will you have a place for exhibitors? I'd love to be there if it's allowed (even though it's in the middle of tax season  )
                    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

If there are any sessions or panel discussions on military medicine/HPSP I would be happy to participate in/contribute to that.  I went HPSP, did military Residency in Radiology and used the GI bill during Fellowship after separation so I am familiar with all those programs.

Comment

Exciting! Will you have a place for exhibitors? I’d love to be there if it’s allowed (even though it’s in the middle of tax season ? )

We anticipate a few sponsorships, but space will be more limited than I had hoped due to space limitations. Perhaps 4-5.
                        Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Any thing to do in Park City other than ski?

Comment

This sounds great, and I look forward to hearing more details.

Any chance of having a break-out session covering Canadian physician-finance issues for those of us travelling from north of the border?

Comment

Are these seats free for all or segmented by training level?

Comment

Working...
                              X