Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• runfast00
    replied
    I go the second gen SE last spring. Wife got the 12 mini this month. I like the smaller size phone. Have been upgrading about once every 4 years since iPhone 3g in (I think) 2009. Every time I upgrade I’m surprised how much better the phone is.

Leave a comment:

• Panscan
    replied
    I just want spotify to not crash

Leave a comment:

• Hatton
    replied
    I upgraded from a 6S to a 12. Big camera upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Dont_know_mind
    replied
    SE if need something that you can fit in your pocket.
    11pro if you need dual SIM card capacity

Leave a comment:

• VagabondMD
    replied
    I have 11 pro (bought it 14 months ago) but until now, I lived in a. world where I paid with pre-tax dollars. I like the improved camera and usually sought the best camera I could at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Peds
    replied
    SE

Leave a comment:

• Bdoc
    replied
    Had iphone 6 64gb and was full last year. Went to iphone 11 bc it had 128gb which is perfect for me. So far, i really cant tell the difference besides battery life+maybe a little faster? Memory was most important to me so i only looked at 128gb. I dont need more memory than that for now. paying >$1000 for a phone just seemed alot for me

Leave a comment:

• ACN
    replied
    Samsung Galaxy.

There are very few upgrades in most major releases now. Usually a better camera, slightly better processor, maybe more storage. The idea that people will buy a new phone each year is crazy. Typically, if your phone is multiple generations old, you should buy the "standard" new model and then upgrade every 4 years. If you are looking for a budget pick, then either buy the "standard" 1 prior release phone or buy the "budget" new model.

Once you get to about 4 years+ old, there are usually incentives to upgrade ($600 trade in value) and significant improvements in the actual phone itself compared to what you have.

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied
    Depends what you have now. The wife and I both got the 12, however, we were coming from the 6 which we had for about 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• CFEonline
    started a topic Which iphone would you get?

Which iphone would you get?

Anyone looked into this recently and found the sweet spot between price and time until planned obsolescence? Personally I do not use iphones but spouse needs a new one, and there are so many options now...
Working...
X