Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The Danger of Assuming You Can Out-Earn Your Bad Spending Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye3md
    replied
    Most of society cares about what some other dude is driving. Or wearing. Or house they live in. It’s just how most of society is. That’s why the term “keeping up with the Joneses” came about.

Personally, I have no desire to keep up appearances but there’s a lot of docs that do

Leave a comment:

• Tangler
    replied
    Who gives a rodents rump what another dude drives?

Leave a comment:

• Eye3md
    replied
    I used to have a Pontiac Firebird, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• Lordosis
    replied
    Originally posted by Eye3md View Post
    Physicians are notorious for trying to “keep up with the Joneses”. At the hospital, I had another doc comment to me “the nurses here drive a better car than you. When are you going to buy a Porsche?” I was driving an old Nissan Xterra at the time, and it still ran great.
    Oh, so you drive an X-earth? Yeah, that makes sense. I'd rather drive a classic Trans Am than an X-earth

Leave a comment:

• Eye3md
    replied
    Physicians are notorious for trying to “keep up with the Joneses”. At the hospital, I had another doc comment to me “the nurses here drive a better car than you. When are you going to buy a Porsche?” I was driving an old Nissan Xterra at the time, and it still ran great.

Leave a comment:

• Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The Danger of Assuming You Can Out-Earn Your Bad Spending Habits

If you’re afflicted with bad spending habits, and you’re not keen on changing them, you can always earn more money, ... Read more

Click here to view the article!
Working...
X