Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: Rick Ferri versus Paul Merriman on Factor Investing – Podcast #169

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: Rick Ferri versus Paul Merriman on Factor Investing – Podcast #169

Rick Ferri & Paul Merriman join us today for a lively debate on the pros and cons of factor investing. An interview you'll want to listen to more than once!

The post Rick Ferri versus Paul Merriman on Factor Investing – Podcast #169 appeared first on The White Coat Investor - Investing & Personal Finance for Doctors.

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

I thought it was the best podcast I have listened to recently. I like both Rick Ferri and Paul Merriman and have listen to other podcasts they have been on (besides WCI). My favorite part was the two experts responding to a host question. It is not quite a panel (I think 3 is the max for a podcast), but to get two different takes on a question really rounds out a subject nicely. Well done.

Comment

I enjoyed it also, including the mention, and I am looking forward to the second part.

Comment

Working...
      X