Check Out The Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out The Archives

Ever since the site design, and even before, I haven't really liked the way the archives page was set up. I think it is now super user friendly and would encourage you to go back and read any of the good stuff you might have missed from the first few years on the blog.

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/medical-records-3/
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Very slick!

If I had one quibble, it would be with the "Exclude guest posts" box, but I may have a heavy bias.

The Archives should be a great resource, particularly for those just discovering the blog, or wanting to rediscover an oldie but goodie.

Comment

this is a big improvement

Comment

Much better. I have been frustrated by searches in the past.
        Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Very slick!

If I had one quibble, it would be with the “Exclude guest posts” box, but I may have a heavy bias.

The Archives should be a great resource, particularly for those just discovering the blog, or wanting to rediscover an oldie but goodie.

The good news is that feature isn't working yet because I haven't gone back and tagged all the guest posts as guest posts yet. It was requested in the redesign, so talk to your fellow readers about it!
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Really enjoying reading some of the old archives.  Have only been following your site for about a year and a half.  Missed a lot of these early articles.  Thanks for taking the time to organize and keep available.

Comment

I felt compelled to upgrade my All Posts Archive (linked here) as well. Should make navigation easier.

Thanks!

-Physician on FIRE

Comment

I felt compelled to upgrade my All Posts Archive (linked here) as well. Should make navigation easier.

Thanks!

-Physician on FIRE

I like it!
                Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
                X