Tesla, the investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

Yes. The shaking of the car and smell are very distinct.
    Can that be experienced in a 350z?

Comment

• Originally posted by burritos View Post

Can that be experienced in a 350z?
      Not typically. I'm mostly talking about the all steel big block muscle cars from the late 60s/early 70s. Those cars just have a very different feel to them.

Comment

Can deaf people experience them?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

Hearing isn't the only sense.

Comment

It's possible that your grandchildren will laugh at you when you fondly reminisce about "wasting time" while driving gas ice's.
          It’s obviously coming, just not via Tesla.

Comment

It's possible that your grandchildren will laugh at you when you fondly reminisce about "wasting time" while driving gas ice's.
            Probably like I reminisce about driving a stick shift car in the 80's and 90's and my daughter is thinking to herself, while driving my Tesla, - "what a loser".

Comment

• Our grandchildren will laugh at us for driving an ICE car the same way we laugh at riding a steam engine train. It was useful and necessary for its purpose in its day.

Our grandchildren will miss the experience of driving an ICE the same way we miss the experience of riding a horse. Riding a horse is fun, but it is much more practical to drive a car.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me how Elon hasn't been flagged by the SEC? First the 420 stuff, then GME, then dogecoin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Balance1969 View Post
                  Our grandchildren will laugh at us for driving an ICE car the same way we laugh at riding a steam engine train. It was useful and necessary for its purpose in its day.

Our grandchildren will miss the experience of driving an ICE the same way we miss the experience of riding a horse. Riding a horse is fun, but it is much more practical to drive a car.
                  When is the last time a horse was used for transportation?
                  When was the last time a steam engine was even made?
                  If you are the Greatest Generation, apologies. This is beyond boomers. Just saying.

Comment

• Please please keep tweeting about doggycoin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamban View Post

Probably like I reminisce about driving a stick shift car in the 80's and 90's and my daughter is thinking to herself, while driving my Tesla, - "what a loser".
                      I still drive a stick shift! helps my adhd while driving, despite the few days I'm stuck in traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by billy View Post

I still drive a stick shift! helps my adhd while driving, despite the few days I'm stuck in traffic.
                        Stick shifts are a PITA at a traffic light with a nice "gentle" (not) uphill slope. The guy behind you seems to always pull sooooooo dang close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post

When is the last time a horse was used for transportation?
                          When was the last time a steam engine was even made?
                          If you are the Greatest Generation, apologies. This is beyond boomers. Just saying.
                          Will commute biking go away, decrease, increase, or stay the same?

Comment

Will commute biking go away, decrease, increase, or stay the same?
                            I agree! No doubt about it, The electric bikes are awesome too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post

I agree! No doubt about it, The electric bikes are awesome too.
                              You didn't answer the query. Which direction is it going?

Comment

You didn't answer the query. Which direction is it going?
                                I did to the best of my ability, One of the three options. Full disclosure, I have not desire to give a political answer, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X