WAG S&P Direction tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pierre View Post
    Does WAG stand for something else besides Wives and Girlfriends?
    Well I intended for only wives and girlfriends to respond but oh well.

Comment

I didn't vote because I have no clue however I am happy to see you doing polls again.

Comment

Let us all take a moment and thank Lordosis for his work today. It appears this poll single-handedly turned the market around.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDangerZone View Post
          Let us all take a moment and thank Lordosis for his work today. It appears this poll single-handedly turned the market around.
          Who needs the Fed if Lordosis can control the market like that.. WCI poll triggered the algo's. The big boys jumped in with both feet. Or maybe is was just one of the voters. Ray, did you vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post

Well I intended for only wives and girlfriends to respond but oh well.
            Guess I'm in the clear then.

I'm guessing the market will stay down forever because I'm waiting to sell a couple amazon stock until it goes back to 3500. Which means it never will ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by JBME View Post

With a name like Kramerica and it's revered status of developing mustard and ketchup in the same bottle, why wouldn't you take their advice?
              I'm long in Vandalay Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by JB14 View Post

I’m a believer in penny packer

Comment

Originally posted by JB14 View Post

I'm your new latex salesman!

Comment

I am so disappointed in some of you and I hope you know who you are🤦🏼‍♀️😁!
                    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Just crazy. Almost came back to zero yesterday and started in the hole today and popped positive. Why do people think they can predict this stuff???

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post
                        Just crazy. Almost came back to zero yesterday and started in the hole today and popped positive. Why do people think they can predict this stuff???
                        It's so simple, of course? You just need to look at the 30 day moving candlestick spread wick and it's clear that this is what would happen!

Comment

Working...
                        X