WAG S&P Direction tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAG S&P Direction tomorrow

Big drop today! Hindsight is 20/20 and everyone is giving their reasons why the market is down. But tomorrow is harder. Lets see how we do!

Will the S&P rebound tomorrow and be positive or drop further and be negative?
    Positive
    66.67%
    Negative
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

I just bought 100 shares of TSLA and sold a covered call (my first ever option) for 1200 strike, with my luck, it will drop 20%.

Comment

The final total S&P number tomorrow will definitely be a positive number. I just can’t see it dropping over 4600 points.

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post
        The final total S&P number tomorrow will definitely be a positive number. I just can’t see it dropping over 4600 points.
        I like your optimism! I feel the same way. We will see...

Comment

Positive. The only reason is the market has more up days than down. House odds favor up.

Comment

I wish this drop had occurred in the last 2 weeks of the 2021 rather than now. I use the end of the year for tax-planning/deciding whether to convert pre-tax to in-plan Roth when the market is down but I didn't since the market was at near highs. Now it's a new year and I have the iffiest idea of what taxable income could be for the year, so I'm not inclined to convert anything until I have a better idea of what income for 2022 will be (usually I don't do that until september). This is a super annoying first world problem

Comment

I am hoping if I watch Jim Cramer today , he can point me in the right direction on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Random1 View Post
                I am hoping if I watch Jim Cramer today , he can point me in the right direction on the market.
                Up, down or hold? Are you a contrarian and do the opposite? Interesting. Please update what you are going to do. I don't trust Cramer, at least as not as much as Kramer.

Comment

I read a study comparing market headlines vs daily performance, and as expected there was no correlation what so ever. I would bet the TV pundits actually fair alot worse in their predictions.

As far as what I am going to do with my portfolio , it s the same old , nothing different.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    Up, down or hold? Are you a contrarian and do the opposite? Interesting. Please update what you are going to do. I don't trust Cramer, at least as not as much as Kramer.
                    With a name like Kramerica and it's revered status of developing mustard and ketchup in the same bottle, why wouldn't you take their advice?

Comment

Every January I hate myself for not waiting until the 2nd or 3rd week to buy funds.

*bleep* this *bleep*.
                      $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

Originally posted by Cubicle View Post
                        Every January I hate myself for not waiting until the 2nd or 3rd week to buy funds.

*bleep* this *bleep*.
                        In the same boat , between 2 BDR, 529s, usual monthly contribution and changing from target funds to index funds ( removing bonds), has been a good drop .

hey , I bonds are doing well !

Comment

Originally posted by Cubicle View Post

*bleep* this *bleep*.
                          i start the bdr on my phone with the vanguard app. But I can’t do a conversion in the app and I forget to do it for a few weeks. So I guess I lucked out. And now I need to go finish the process.

Comment

Does WAG stand for something else besides Wives and Girlfriends?

Comment

Didn't even need to wait the next day - since this AM, market has recovered a lot of the losses.

Comment

Working...
                              X