No announcement yet.

Investing in Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, ************************ I love the forums.

I had a feeling you'd find this thread if you were paying attention; happy to see that you are. I hope you'll send us an update sometime down the line when Feral Horses is fully operational. As you have read, some of us think this could be a viable business plan, and crowdfunding is certainly a unique approach to investing in art.

Best of luck, whippersnapper!

-PoF

Comment

Click to expand…

I had a feeling you’d find this thread if you were paying attention; happy to see that you are. I hope you’ll send us an update sometime down the line when Feral Horses is fully operational. As you have read, some of us think this could be a viable business plan, and crowdfunding is certainly a unique approach to investing in art.

-PoF

You guys are getting dogged by all these uptight docs (minus a few). Ignore. I love startup spirit. Hope you find success. Come to me in 10 years when (hopefully) I have a good bank and I'll throw money no problem. Like the idea actually.

Also, whatever you do, don't send me United tickets...

Comment

Hi PoF, we try to do a bit of listening when we can

As for the crowdfunding, there is already something in the art market but they approach it as a rewards-based crowdfunding. Meaning that you are the artist and you want to do something, you ask me for money and in exchange, you give me maybe a t-shirt or something. But then, when you make the artwork and you sell it, I have nothing left but the t-shirt, and you almost sold the artwork twice, one before and one after.

Our approach is more equity-crowdfunding-ish, making the whole concept more viable for investors.

I will get back in touch some time in the future, hopefully

Comment

Click to expand…

I had a feeling you’d find this thread if you were paying attention; happy to see that you are. I hope you’ll send us an update sometime down the line when Feral Horses is fully operational. As you have read, some of us think this could be a viable business plan, and crowdfunding is certainly a unique approach to investing in art.

-PoF
          Click to expand…

You guys are getting dogged by all these uptight docs (minus a few). Ignore. I love startup spirit. Hope you find success. Come to me in 10 years when (hopefully) I have a good bank and I’ll throw money no problem. Like the idea actually.

Also, whatever you do, don’t send me United tickets…

Thank you for the nice words

We'll do our best for the tickets, maybe Ryanair as soon as they open US-Europe flight ahahah. jk

Comment

Working...
          X