Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 50 And Investing on Robinhood?

Hi All,

I'm a writer working with AARP the Magazine on a piece where I'm looking to speak with those over 50 years old and investing some of their portfolio on the Robinhood platform. (Note, I got the OK from your moderator to post this!) Whether you're investing a small portion of your portfolio on Robinhood or a significant amount, I'm really just curious to hear about your experience.

The only requirements beyond that is a willingness to both connect offline about your experience and to discuss your trades/activity on the platform. If you're interested in talking, you can reach me at [email protected].

Please let me know and thanks!

Yes this was approved by the admins.
    It was mistakenly deleted last time for those of you who are having deja vu.

Comment

The only thing I know about Robinhood is that he took from the rich and gave to the poor, doesn't sound like a good strategy for my money.

Comment

Over 50 but no Robinhood investments. Not my stategy.

Comment

Bumping in case someone has relevant experience to share withRyder37.
          Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

You might want to look some other place. I think most folks here don't really day trade. A few invest in single stocks but they mostly invest for the long run. But no harm asking.

Comment

So far batting .0000!
              Another no.
              "Déjà vu all over again" is a phrase taken from a famous quotation attributed to Yogi Berra: "It's like déjà vu all over again."
              Might a pretty short article for AARP.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tangler View Post
                You might want to look some other place. I think most folks here don't really day trade. A few invest in single stocks but they mostly invest for the long run. But no harm asking.
                Thanks. Yes, definitely am. But even if you're buy-and-hold and just using Robinhood as the platform for your individual stocks (maybe even just for some fun with a minor part of your portfolio), then I'd still be interested in chatting with such a person.

Comment

Working...
                X