Sofi wealth management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sofi wealth management

I refinanced with Sofi. They gave been great so far. They also offer wealth management, which as far as I can tell is similar to betterment/wealthfront/etc but is a free service while loans serviced with them. Has anyone tried this? I don't see any user reviews out there.
    Thanks

I dont see the need to have anyone manage my money. It takes a bite out of my returns. Now the argument could be made if they are doing it for free then sure....but once the loans are gone then are they going to start charging you? then youll have a lot of money to decide where to move and incur costs that way perhaps.

Comment

I talked to them about it when I was out there last month. Sounds promising.
      Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

anyone know anything more about this?  no fees?

Comment

You saw this post from this summer, right?

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/sofi-wealth-management/

There's an affiliate link in there that will give you a break in fees (makes it free for longer)

Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

They seem to have low fees and no management fees but it's unclear how they make their money. Likely by enticing you into their loan products? Also, do they do tax loss harvesting on taxable accounts?

Comment

what's their portfolio for a 75:25 allocation? Like most robos I bet it's a little more complex than I'd like

Comment

What are the fees  after the free period?

Comment

Working...
                X