Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your tax loss harvesting partners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole can also TLH VLCAX into (50/50) VIGAX and VVIAX if there's another big loss before the 30 days are up for VTSAX. But that would very likely not be worth the hassle. I've learned to stop at the 3rd TLH partner unless seeing losses >1500. Then I cant help it sometimes. So maybe I havent totally learned

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
      If you want to go further down the rabbit hole can also TLH VLCAX into (50/50) VIGAX and VVIAX if there's another big loss before the 30 days are up for VTSAX. But that would very likely not be worth the hassle. I've learned to stop at the 3rd TLH partner unless seeing losses >1500. Then I cant help it sometimes. So maybe I havent totally learned
      can also move to a new companys funds. ishares ITOT is a different index than VTSAX but keeps your investments tidy.

Comment

I break my international into total, emerging markets and pacific to better reflect the size of the pacific region. For pacific I paired vanguard with the ishares pacific etf IPAC.
        for international small cap I also used ishares etf ticker SCZ

International value was more challenging. I wanted an etf and ended up using HDEF due to low ER. It is an international high dividend fund.

Comment

Originally posted by Peds View Post

can also move to a new companys funds. ishares ITOT is a different index than VTSAX but keeps your investments tidy.
          Or SCHB for instance. Different index

Comment

Working...
          X