Hi everyone,

I am in the process of working towards firing our current financial advisor. I read something on the blog discussing how once someone wants to fire their financial advisor they want to do it NOW, and I'm definitely in that boat but trying to slow down and get our ducks in a row. I would like to find a fee-only advisor who is familiar with WCI or practices the same principles to give us a second opinion on our specific situation, and help us get started on the right track. I'm not sure if we need or want someone long term or someone just to get us started, I would love to have both options.

The issue I'm running into is that many of the WCI recommended FAs are physician-only. My husband and I are both veterinarians but have (or have had) similar financial challenges including student loans, a long training period and slow ramp to professional salary, and currently enjoy a nice combined income in the range of what it sounds like most individual physicians are making. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you so much.