Clear All
  • nastle
    • Aug 2021

Financial advisors in Chicago area

Any recs please

thanks
  • Larry Ragman
    • Aug 2018

Your advisor does not have to be local; many good firms are virtual and work nationally. Check out the WCI find a pro link.

Comment

• MPMD
      • May 2017

agree i would not limit this geographically.

the chance the best person for you is within driving distance is statistically small.

Comment

• Tim
        • Sep 2018

Do your homework before you start looking.
        You need to find a match for the value you are looking for.
        Ensure you get the best advice at the fairest price by asking these questions to any financial advisor you're considering hiring.

Some good info on the blog.

Comment

• jfoxcpacfp
          • Jan 2016

We have several long-standing clients who live in Chicagoland. I’m sure others on “the list” do, too, just providing this as an example the geography is no longer a limitation.

It is so much easier to meet in the comfort of your home or office than to fight traffic for a meeting, arrange babysitting, etc. On Zoom, spouses can meet from 2 locations, also, very convenient when one wants to meet at lunch and the other can do so from their work or at home. Most of our clients plop their kids down for a movie when it’s meeting time. I’ve gotten to know a lot of babies and future financial planning clients 😆. It’s much more comfortable when you can just meet from around the kitchen table or home office in your sweats!
          My passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors 270-247-6087 to schedule CPA and Financial Planning initial introductions for Fox CPA and Wrenne Financial Planning, my affiliate firm. We charge Flat Fees for both CPA & Fee-Only Financial Planning.

Comment

Working...