Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recommendation for help with taxes + student loan advice - Student Loan Tax Experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommendation for help with taxes + student loan advice - Student Loan Tax Experts?

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience w/ the company "Student Loan Tax Experts"?

I am in an unusual situation (physician with no loans, just married to a wife with lower income but with student loans, eligible for public service loan forgiveness) and need help figuring out the best plan for taxes (married filing jointly vs separately) and student loan repayment.
    I did reach out to the Student Loan Planner website (listed on one of WCI's posts) and they recommended this other company, Student Loan Tax Experts, but I haven't been able to find anything about them beyond their website. Curious if anyone has ever used their services?

Alternatively, does anyone have good recommendations for someone that could help with student loan planning and taxes?

thanks
    Nathan

We have a licensed Student Loan Tax Professional on our financial planning team. But that service is included with comprehensive financial planning and I saw no evidence that you are looking for such. There is at least one advertiser on the WCI SL list that I would recommend but not publicly as it wouldn’t be fair. You can message me for a couple of folks I’d recommend. Good luck!
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
    X