No announcement yet.

Northwestern Mutual Whole Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately before I learned about WCI I was part of the problem back in 2011 my last year of residency at NYU I was the resident representative to the GME committee and had allowed financial companies, including NWM, to sponsor dinner presentations whether at NYU or at some fancy NYC restaurant. My NWM "advisor" was a high school buddy of mine so of course I let him have access, but also had AXA Advisors, Mass Mutual, etc, all touting the benefits of whole life insurance. I wish I had not done this but I didn't know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by racelari View Post
      Unfortunately before I learned about WCI I was part of the problem back in 2011 my last year of residency at NYU I was the resident representative to the GME committee and had allowed financial companies, including NWM, to sponsor dinner presentations whether at NYU or at some fancy NYC restaurant. My NWM "advisor" was a high school buddy of mine so of course I let him have access, but also had AXA Advisors, Mass Mutual, etc, all touting the benefits of whole life insurance. I wish I had not done this but I didn't know any better.
      Just curious - is he still your buddy? NWM and a few others are so deeply ingrained in training institutions, it is really disheartening.
      Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
      X