Clear All

• The White Coat Investor
    replied
    Thanks for the great feedback.

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied
    Originally posted by Cubicle View Post
    Just chiming in that I found my disability insurance agent through WCI. We even happen to be from the same country. He even sends me a calendar every year.
    The insurance pro’s here are a great resource, at least the few I stay in contact with (and the list ain’t that long). Kudos toAmyolin for finding the ideal FA here, too. That can be a bit more confusing as there as so many to vet.

Leave a comment:

• Cubicle
    replied
    Just chiming in that I found my disability insurance agent through WCI. We even happen to be from the same country. He even sends me a calendar every year.

Leave a comment:

• Amyolin
    started a topic Vetted by White Coat and I approve

Vetted by White Coat and I approve

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a plug for Brandon LaValley with Targeted Wealth Solutions. I’m a DIYer who lacks confidence and has been wanting to get a portfolio review for a few years now but I’ve been too paralyzed to act. I finally made it a priority and looked through WCI’s list of recommendations. I decided to go with Targeted Wealth Solutions and was not disappointed. Brandon was great on the phone and talked to me for nearly an hour before I decided to move forward with him.

Long story short, his pricing was excellent for the services he provided. After sending him my risk tolerance, retirement goals, and my portfolio he crunched some numbers and came up with a long term game plan and ways to implement it that made perfect sense. We spent another hour on the phone with Zoom so I could see his charts, graphs, and game plan. In my book this was money well spent because I now have peace of mind that I’m on the right track. Before this review I knew there were tweaks that could be made to optimize my plan. I just wasn’t sure how to make them. I now feel totally confident in my plan and I have a clear cut path through retirement.

For anyone else in my boat, I highly recommend him and I am so grateful to this site for doing the hard work (in vetting good advisors) for me!
Working...
X