Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The Importance of a Legacy Binder: The ICE Emergency Binder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest POF Blog Post: The Importance of a Legacy Binder: The ICE Emergency Binder

If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me? For I must be traveling on now… Before I leave, ... Read more

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

I just wrote down every institution I have an account under and most of my account numbers on a piece of paper and put it next to my will. Hopefully, that will suffice. It must be a pain when someone dies and people don't know where their accounts are. I don't know about writing every piece of information about your life including your passwords, ssn, etc, and putting it into one folder. It probably would be helpful to someone after you died but I would just be worried about losing it while I was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by nephron View Post
      I just wrote down every institution I have an account under and most of my account numbers on a piece of paper and put it next to my will. Hopefully, that will suffice. It must be a pain when someone dies and people don't know where their accounts are. I don't know about writing every piece of information about your life including your passwords, ssn, etc, and putting it into one folder. It probably would be helpful to someone after you died but I would just be worried about losing it while I was still alive.
      It's a good thing to keep the completed binder in a safe. You wouldn't want a stranger walking off with that information, obviously.

Comment

Working...
      X