CME & Fire your financial advisor course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CME & Fire your financial advisor course

Hey everyone, I'm planning to do the course as I belive this is the right time for me.
    ​​​​​I've heard that the course can qualify for CME credits and thus qualify for CME reimbursement.
    How can I go by this? I quickly scanned the introduction page for the course and could not where it said it qualifies for CME.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by SpeedingTicket View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm planning to do the course as I belive this is the right time for me.
    ​​​​​I've heard that the course can qualify for CME credits and thus qualify for CME reimbursement.
    How can I go by this? I quickly scanned the introduction page for the course and could not where it said it qualifies for CME.
    Thanks!
    I suspect you are thinking of the other course (conference). Don't think the fire advisor course has CME

Comment

Thanks, that would answer why I didn't see anything related to cme.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingTicket View Post
        Who told you this?

This course is financial education, not medical education.

Comment

CME means continuing MEDICAL education.

Comment

We have three online courses:

WCICON Park City which offers CME

CFE2020 (WCICON Las Vegas) which offers CME

And Fire Your Financial Advisor, which does not in its current form. We hope to remedy that at some point.

WCICON21, which will open registration November 16th and take place March 4-6th will offer CME.
            Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Thank you, I see it was the conferences which included CME. As I have that I need to use, this would be great.
              ​​
              ​​​

Comment

Working...
              X